Conditions, Additional Rules & Regulations
1. Eligibility: This tournament is open only to those who sign up at the and who are 8 years old and older as of the date of entry. The Tournament is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant/Participant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of GG Inc and GG! Gaming Café as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Tournament.
3. Tournament Period: Entries will be accepted online as per the date listed on the website (www.gggaming.ca/SMASH), and stamped electronically.
4. How to Enter: The Tournament must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at The entry must fulfill all Tournament requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of GG Inc and GG! Gaming Café. Optional verbiage to include: You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of GG Inc and GG! Gaming Café.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Tournament (the “Winner”) will receive a cash prize equal to no more than 50% of proceeds. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by GG Inc and GG! Gaming Café. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at GG Inc and GG! Gaming Café discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for GG Inc and GG! Gaming Café to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by process of elimination under the supervision of GG Inc and GG! Gaming Café staff and volunteers. Winner will be notified in person immediately following the final round of the tournament. GG Inc and GG! Gaming Café shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 48 hours from the time award notification was announced, sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Tournament is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT GG INC AND GG! GAMING CAFÉ‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE Tournament, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that GG Inc and GG! Gaming Café, anyone acting on behalf of GG Inc and GG! Gaming Café, and GG Inc and GG! Gaming Café’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Tournament, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of GG Inc and GG! Gaming Café. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless GG Inc and GG! Gaming Café from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which GG Inc and GG! Gaming Café may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: GG Inc and GG! Gaming Café reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Tournament should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyondGG Inc and GG! Gaming Café’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Tournament. In such case, GG Inc and GG! Gaming Café may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by GG Inc and GG! Gaming Café. GG Inc and GG! Gaming Café reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Tournament or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. GG Inc and GG! Gaming Café has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Tournament, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Tournament rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Tournament may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, GG Inc and GG! Gaming Café reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless GG Inc and GG! Gaming Café and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Tournament and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries
11. Disputes: THIS Tournament IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF GG Inc and GG! Gaming Café AND GG Inc and GG! Gaming Café, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Tournament, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Tournament, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in GG Inc and GG! Gaming Café having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Tournament). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.